Publicis London wins Ferrero Rocher brief
Ferrero has appointed Publicis London to handle the global advertising for its Ferrero Rocher chocolates after a competitive pitch.
Ferrero: appoints Publicis London
Publicis will be tasked with creating a campaign for Ferrero Rocher to run in markets including the US, Canada and Australia.
The win does not affect Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Ferrero Rocher’s UK ad agency since 2006. Before that, the Engine agency WCRS handled the account, but parted ways with the brand citing creative differences.
Omnicom Media Group handles Ferrero’s £72 million global media planning and buying business, which also includes its Nutella and Tic Tac brands.
Ferrero could not be reached for comment. Publicis declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England