Publicis London wins Ferrero Rocher brief
Ferrero has appointed Publicis London to handle the global advertising for its Ferrero Rocher chocolates after a competitive pitch.
Ferrero: appoints Publicis London
Publicis will be tasked with creating a campaign for Ferrero Rocher to run in markets including the US, Canada and Australia.
The win does not affect Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Ferrero Rocher’s UK ad agency since 2006. Before that, the Engine agency WCRS handled the account, but parted ways with the brand citing creative differences.
Omnicom Media Group handles Ferrero’s £72 million global media planning and buying business, which also includes its Nutella and Tic Tac brands.
Ferrero could not be reached for comment. Publicis declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)