Publicis London wins Ferrero Rocher brief
Ferrero has appointed Publicis London to handle the global advertising for its Ferrero Rocher chocolates after a competitive pitch.
Ferrero: appoints Publicis London
Publicis will be tasked with creating a campaign for Ferrero Rocher to run in markets including the US, Canada and Australia.
The win does not affect Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Ferrero Rocher’s UK ad agency since 2006. Before that, the Engine agency WCRS handled the account, but parted ways with the brand citing creative differences.
Omnicom Media Group handles Ferrero’s £72 million global media planning and buying business, which also includes its Nutella and Tic Tac brands.
Ferrero could not be reached for comment. Publicis declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London