Four top tips on becoming a 'doing' brand
Katy Woodrow-Hill, the head of planning at Dare, explains how brands can be more than a company that just sells products.
Katy Woodrow-Hill, head of planning, Dare
How to become a "doing" brand was the talking point at this week’s Dare Sessions hosted at Google’s London HQ.
Speakers at the event included the ex-Red Bull marketer, Heidi Cohu, who is now the global brand communications and creative director at Bacardi, Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, and Woodrow-Hill.
In the video below, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a "doing" strategy.
In the video above, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a ‘doing’ strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)