Four top tips on becoming a 'doing' brand
Katy Woodrow-Hill, the head of planning at Dare, explains how brands can be more than a company that just sells products.
Katy Woodrow-Hill, head of planning, Dare
How to become a "doing" brand was the talking point at this week’s Dare Sessions hosted at Google’s London HQ.
Speakers at the event included the ex-Red Bull marketer, Heidi Cohu, who is now the global brand communications and creative director at Bacardi, Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, and Woodrow-Hill.
In the video below, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a "doing" strategy.
In the video above, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a ‘doing’ strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire