Four top tips on becoming a 'doing' brand
Katy Woodrow-Hill, the head of planning at Dare, explains how brands can be more than a company that just sells products.
Katy Woodrow-Hill, head of planning, Dare
How to become a "doing" brand was the talking point at this week’s Dare Sessions hosted at Google’s London HQ.
Speakers at the event included the ex-Red Bull marketer, Heidi Cohu, who is now the global brand communications and creative director at Bacardi, Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, and Woodrow-Hill.
In the video below, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a "doing" strategy.
In the video above, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a ‘doing’ strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)