Four top tips on becoming a 'doing' brand
Katy Woodrow-Hill, the head of planning at Dare, explains how brands can be more than a company that just sells products.
Katy Woodrow-Hill, head of planning, Dare
How to become a "doing" brand was the talking point at this week’s Dare Sessions hosted at Google’s London HQ.
Speakers at the event included the ex-Red Bull marketer, Heidi Cohu, who is now the global brand communications and creative director at Bacardi, Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, and Woodrow-Hill.
In the video below, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a "doing" strategy.
In the video above, Woodrow-Hill gives her top tips for taking clients into a ‘doing’ strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)