Homebase scraps shipping containers to return to a family
Homebase, the home and garden retailer, has ditched the shipping containers that have featured in its ads for the past two years in favour of showing a family transforming their home and garden.
In the two 40-second ads, a family redecorate their homes and gardens using Homebase products. The ads end with the new line, "Make your house your home", an update on the previous line of "make your house a home".
At Leo Burnett, the copywriter was Laurie Smith and art director was Steve Robertson. ConkerCo directed the spot through Academy Films.
Jo Kenrick, the marketing director at Homebase, said: "Helping everyone live in a home they love is at the heart of everything we do at Homebase and we hope the new TV advert, along with our great range of products and services in store, will inspire customers to make their house a home."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)