Homebase scraps shipping containers to return to a family
Homebase, the home and garden retailer, has ditched the shipping containers that have featured in its ads for the past two years in favour of showing a family transforming their home and garden.
In the two 40-second ads, a family redecorate their homes and gardens using Homebase products. The ads end with the new line, "Make your house your home", an update on the previous line of "make your house a home".
At Leo Burnett, the copywriter was Laurie Smith and art director was Steve Robertson. ConkerCo directed the spot through Academy Films.
Jo Kenrick, the marketing director at Homebase, said: "Helping everyone live in a home they love is at the heart of everything we do at Homebase and we hope the new TV advert, along with our great range of products and services in store, will inspire customers to make their house a home."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)