Homebase scraps shipping containers to return to a family
Homebase, the home and garden retailer, has ditched the shipping containers that have featured in its ads for the past two years in favour of showing a family transforming their home and garden.
In the two 40-second ads, a family redecorate their homes and gardens using Homebase products. The ads end with the new line, "Make your house your home", an update on the previous line of "make your house a home".
At Leo Burnett, the copywriter was Laurie Smith and art director was Steve Robertson. ConkerCo directed the spot through Academy Films.
Jo Kenrick, the marketing director at Homebase, said: "Helping everyone live in a home they love is at the heart of everything we do at Homebase and we hope the new TV advert, along with our great range of products and services in store, will inspire customers to make their house a home."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London