Homebase scraps shipping containers to return to a family
Homebase, the home and garden retailer, has ditched the shipping containers that have featured in its ads for the past two years in favour of showing a family transforming their home and garden.
In the two 40-second ads, a family redecorate their homes and gardens using Homebase products. The ads end with the new line, "Make your house your home", an update on the previous line of "make your house a home".
At Leo Burnett, the copywriter was Laurie Smith and art director was Steve Robertson. ConkerCo directed the spot through Academy Films.
Jo Kenrick, the marketing director at Homebase, said: "Helping everyone live in a home they love is at the heart of everything we do at Homebase and we hope the new TV advert, along with our great range of products and services in store, will inspire customers to make their house a home."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)