Atomic London wins Grundig ad account
Grundig, the appliances brand, has appointed Atomic London to handle its UK advertising account.
Grundig: ad account goes to Atomic London
Beko, which owns Grundig, plans to introduce the brand’s range of appliances across the UK. Atomic London has been briefed with developing and delivering the comms and marketing programme for the launch.
It will work alongside the German agency Jung von Matt. TBWA remains the agency of record for the Beko brand.
Teresa Arbuckle, Beko's UK and Ireland marketing director, said: "We were keen to find an agency that could help us to define and build the brand values. We need to emotionally reconnect with the British audience by clearly demonstrating the qualities that the brand and its products imbue.
"We needed to choose an agency that can activate this strategy all the way through the consumer journey to help the brand to realise its full potential. We have high expectations for growth and are excited by this partnership."
Nick Fox, a partner at Atomic, said: "Grundig is a deep brand with an inspiring brand story and fabulous products."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England