Vax manufacturer calls ad review ahead of TV campaign
TTI Floor Care, the household cleaning company behind brands such as Vax and Dirt Devil, has put its advertising account up for review.
Vax: 2014 TV advert for Rapide Ultra
The company has engaged the services of AAR to oversee the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The company has previously used agencies including The Black Arts Company.
The Black Arts Company was responsible for an ad for the Vax Air Cylinder that was the subject of a complaint by rival vacuum maker Dyson last March.
Dyson questioned Vax’s claim that it had "outstanding suction power". The Advertising Standards Authority ruled in favour of Vax.
TTI Floor Care also manufactures the Hoover brand outside the UK. The AAR would not comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London