Vax manufacturer calls ad review ahead of TV campaign
TTI Floor Care, the household cleaning company behind brands such as Vax and Dirt Devil, has put its advertising account up for review.
Vax: 2014 TV advert for Rapide Ultra
The company has engaged the services of AAR to oversee the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The company has previously used agencies including The Black Arts Company.
The Black Arts Company was responsible for an ad for the Vax Air Cylinder that was the subject of a complaint by rival vacuum maker Dyson last March.
Dyson questioned Vax’s claim that it had "outstanding suction power". The Advertising Standards Authority ruled in favour of Vax.
TTI Floor Care also manufactures the Hoover brand outside the UK. The AAR would not comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...