Vax manufacturer calls ad review ahead of TV campaign
TTI Floor Care, the household cleaning company behind brands such as Vax and Dirt Devil, has put its advertising account up for review.
Vax: 2014 TV advert for Rapide Ultra
The company has engaged the services of AAR to oversee the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The company has previously used agencies including The Black Arts Company.
The Black Arts Company was responsible for an ad for the Vax Air Cylinder that was the subject of a complaint by rival vacuum maker Dyson last March.
Dyson questioned Vax’s claim that it had "outstanding suction power". The Advertising Standards Authority ruled in favour of Vax.
TTI Floor Care also manufactures the Hoover brand outside the UK. The AAR would not comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)