EBay calls European social media review
EBay, the online auction and retail brand, is reviewing its social media strategy across Europe with a view to consolidating the business into a single agency.
EBay: social media review
A pitch is in its early stages and chemistry meetings have yet to be held. Creativebrief is helping eBay to run the process.
EBay currently uses a number of agencies for social media work across Europe. Although the brand has a presence on channels such as Facebook and Twitter, it is looking for an overarching strategy for social media.
A spokeswoman for eBay said: "We’re currently conducting a review of our social agency portfolio in Europe."
In September 2013, eBay called a review of its EMEA media arrangements. MediaCom was appointed to the £82 million account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consumer PR Account Manager Black Cherry Recruitment £25-£30K, Leeds, West Yorkshire