EBay calls European social media review
EBay, the online auction and retail brand, is reviewing its social media strategy across Europe with a view to consolidating the business into a single agency.
EBay: social media review
A pitch is in its early stages and chemistry meetings have yet to be held. Creativebrief is helping eBay to run the process.
EBay currently uses a number of agencies for social media work across Europe. Although the brand has a presence on channels such as Facebook and Twitter, it is looking for an overarching strategy for social media.
A spokeswoman for eBay said: "We’re currently conducting a review of our social agency portfolio in Europe."
In September 2013, eBay called a review of its EMEA media arrangements. MediaCom was appointed to the £82 million account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)