EBay calls European social media review
EBay, the online auction and retail brand, is reviewing its social media strategy across Europe with a view to consolidating the business into a single agency.
EBay: social media review
A pitch is in its early stages and chemistry meetings have yet to be held. Creativebrief is helping eBay to run the process.
EBay currently uses a number of agencies for social media work across Europe. Although the brand has a presence on channels such as Facebook and Twitter, it is looking for an overarching strategy for social media.
A spokeswoman for eBay said: "We’re currently conducting a review of our social agency portfolio in Europe."
In September 2013, eBay called a review of its EMEA media arrangements. MediaCom was appointed to the £82 million account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire