+44 (0)20 8267 4320
Web production editor
+44 (0)20 8267 4547
+44 (0)20 8267 8029
+44 (0)20 8267 4163
+44 (0)20 8267 8036
Brand Republic helpdesk queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries please call +44 (0)20 8267 5000 or send an email to email@example.com
Brand Republic, part of Haymarket Business Media, is based at:
174 Hammersmith Road
Subscribe to our print magazines
Subscribe to Campaign, Marketing and PRWeek at the Haymarket Business Subscriptions website
General subscription enquiries
01604 828 702
Advertising: website, email bulletins, sponsorship
+44 (0)20 8267 4383
Senior account manager
+44 (0)20 8267 8074
Head of content solutions
+44 (0)20 8267 8190
Recruitment advertisement manager
+44 (0)20 8267 8028
Email list rental and direct mail
+44 (0)20 8267 4607
Reprint licensing and syndication
+44 (0)20 8267 4607
Chief executive, Haymarket Media Group
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...