Cosmetics & toiletries marketing
Unilever has appointed Omnicom's PHD to handle its global search account.
PZ Cussons is looking to appoint a global agency of record for its personal-care brands.
L'Oréal has kicked off a search for a CRM agency in the UK to handle activity across several divisions.
Pizza Express, the dry shampoo Batiste and a boiler company are among the brands jumping on the discredited, ten-year-old "Blue Monday" bandwagon.
EBay, the internet auction site, has released its Christmas campaign, which features an online video that attempts to describe how it feels to receive a gift.
Currys PC World, Asda, Very, Littlewoods, Boots, BT and Argos have all launched Black Friday ads today.
Dove Men+Care has launched an emotive online ad with the rugby stars Sam Warburton and Owen Farrell reading an adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling poem If.
Feelunique.com, the online beauty retailer, has appointed MBA to create digital and direct marketing campaigns for the autumn/winter 2014 season.
Chanel No 5 has launched a three-minute film, directed by Baz Luhrmann and featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen.
Unilever's Dove has released a new short online film revealing the impact a mother's self-esteem has on their daughters.
Today's society presents women with increasing choices and opportunities, but unavoidably this comes with a need to balance additional pressures and to seek compromise.
Dove Men+Care has moved its global advertising account to Ogilvy & Mather, ending its relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Axe, the Unilever body spray brand known as Lynx in the UK, has released two films encouraging men to embrace the weekdays that everyone else hates.
Beiersdorf has postponed a €2 million (£1.6 million) European below-the-line review, after the Marketing Agencies Association called for agencies to boycott the process because of how it was being run.
Wieden & Kennedy London hires creatives Danielle Noël and Thom Whitaker, and Steve Auckland becomes CEO of The Independent and Evening Standard operations, in this week's roundup of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
There is still a long way to go before women can achieve real equality. For now, ads such as Always' '#LikeAGirl' must be applauded, Laura Jordan Bambach writes.
Lucky Generals has been appointed to the Ren Skincare account, with its first brief being to launch the brand into Scandinavia.
Jonathan Durden, the co-founder of PHD, has launched a male grooming brand called Below the Belt, (BTB), with Geoff Percy, the former chief executive of Simple Health & Beauty.
Unilever's Sure deodorant brand has created a tactical ad that plays on a new phenomenon in football, the referee's white spray, first seen by UK audiences during the World Cup.
Creativity has never been more important, according to Keith Weed, the chief marketing and communications officer at Unilever, speaking at the Cannes Lions festival.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...