Cosmetics & toiletries marketing
Axe, the Unilever body spray brand known as Lynx in the UK, has released two films encouraging men to embrace the weekdays that everyone else hates.
Beiersdorf has postponed a €2 million (£1.6 million) European below-the-line review, after the Marketing Agencies Association called for agencies to boycott the process because of how it was being run.
Wieden & Kennedy London hires creatives Danielle Noël and Thom Whitaker, and Steve Auckland becomes CEO of The Independent and Evening Standard operations, in this week's roundup of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
There is still a long way to go before women can achieve real equality. For now, ads such as Always' '#LikeAGirl' must be applauded, Laura Jordan Bambach writes.
Lucky Generals has been appointed to the Ren Skincare account, with its first brief being to launch the brand into Scandinavia.
Jonathan Durden, the co-founder of PHD, has launched a male grooming brand called Below the Belt, (BTB), with Geoff Percy, the former chief executive of Simple Health & Beauty.
Unilever's Sure deodorant brand has created a tactical ad that plays on a new phenomenon in football, the referee's white spray, first seen by UK audiences during the World Cup.
Creativity has never been more important, according to Keith Weed, the chief marketing and communications officer at Unilever, speaking at the Cannes Lions festival.
UK agencies won three Lions in Mobile at the Cannes Lions awards ceremony this evening, while the Grand Prix went to FCB Brasil for work for Nivea Fun Kids.
Unilever launched an ad to coincide with Father's Day for its Dove Men+Care range, which portrays the emotional role dads play in their children's lives.
Find out what Channel 4 and Holler said about winning in these video highlights from the Brand Republic Digital Awards 2014.
A poster featuring Rihanna that promotes the pop singer's perfume has been ruled too sexy for children by the Advertising Standards Authority and must not appear again without a placement restriction.
It almost beggars belief that something as horrific as the Great War should have helped shape modern advertising: powerful ads from companies building emotional bonds with consumers. The conflict also created an environment that allowed new product...
Selfridges has launched its biggest beauty ad campaign, which will include a partnership with Google+.
Thomas J Barratt has secured a place in advertising history as the man who first annexed high culture to commercialism when he bought the copyright to Sir John Everett Millais painting Bubbles for 2,200 and used it to sell Pears soap. Yet there ...
Louise Ridley feels Dove's latest spot lacks the usual magic.
Dove is releasing the follow-up to its Cannes Titanium Grand Prix-winning 'Real Beauty Sketches' campaign in cinemas across the UK, marking a first for the brand.
Unilever has created a YouTube channel filled with hair styling tutorials from well-known video bloggers as a platform to advertise a range of its hair brands.
Transparency, particularly on pricing and remuneration, was one of the key factors in this morning's insider perspective on L'Oréal's £135 million media review, the biggest media pitch in the past three years.
A few months ago, we sat in Atlanta, sipping a Coke Zero with the people who oversee Coca-Cola's global marketing. The team had asked us to help them reflect on ways to accelerate Coke's growth.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)