Turkey of the week: Dove, Ogilvy & Mather Brasil
Louise Ridley feels Dove's latest spot lacks the usual magic.
"It’s downright patronising to imply anyone would believe in a patch ‘developed to enhance the way women perceive their own beauty’, and Dove showing women being ‘tricked’ into feeling good about themselves makes for uncomfortable viewing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London