Creative agency news & analysis
Omnicom's PHD has won the coveted Media Grand Prix 2014 after claiming no fewer than seven gold awards at the Media Week Awards last night.
24 October 2014: The Corner wins Omega Pharma, while 18 Feet & Rising adds House of Fraser and Nando's grocery to its billings.
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
The biggest risk to the UK ad industry is British brands failing to show an understanding of the austerity and hardship people are facing, according to former London 2012 marketing chief Greg Nugent.
17 October 2014: Adam & Eve/DDB climbs up to number two after landing McCain Foods.
Sarah Silverman, the comedian, inadvertently sparked controversy last week by starring in a video promoting The Equal Payback Project.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Addison Lee positions itself as the business-class taxi service in a new campaign designed to separate the company from rivals, including Uber.
Lenovo, the Chinese tech giant, has launched a global ad campaign starring its product engineer Ashton Kutcher.
Kevin Chesters, the executive planning director at Mcgarrybowen, explains the fine balance between clients who pay the bills and those that allow agencies to do creatively interesting work.
Subway has launched the latest spot in its ongoing "my sub, my way" campaign, featuring the flamenco dancer Gareth Twinkleman.
Boots UK, the health and beauty retailer, has replaced stores in rural towns and villages with giant luxury products in its latest TV ad.
The Hospital Club last night announced the winners of its hClub100 awards, with agencies Blue Rubicon, Grey London, We Are Social and The Sunshine Company featuring in the advertising, marketing and PR category.
10 October 2014: No changes in the creative league this week.
McCain Foods has appointed Adam & Eve/DDB to its £20 million creative account.
Mars Chocolate UK has unveiled a Snickers ad featuring the Rowan Atkinson character Mr Bean as a martial arts master.
Audi has launched a 60-second TV spot to promote its A7 Sportback as a premium saloon.
3 October 2014: Adam & Eve/DDB wins Haig Club, while Isobel lands Mecca Bingo.
Mindshare UK has promoted Sarah Sutton and Chris Cardew to the role of joint heads of strategy.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England