Creative agency news & analysis
Creative start-up Dawson Pickering has appointed Dudley Desborough as managing director.
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
Premier Foods has picked McCann London to bring the Homepride brand mascot, Fred, back to TV advertising.
25 July 2014: Brothers and Sisters breaks into the top five after picking up Betfred.
Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Creature London has created the winning image for Cosmopolitan's campaign to remember the victims of honour killings.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
Simon Labbett, the founder and creative director at Hometown London, questions whether bravery is ever an appropriate buzzword for the ad industry.
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Mark Lund, a managing partner at Now, is leaving the agency he helped found to join McCann Worldgroup UK as its chief executive.
18 July 2014: Havas Worldwide London is a new entry after winning EDF, while DLKW Lowe scoops Calor.
NSPCC, the child protection charity, has appointed Leo Burnett as its creative agency ahead of a major campaign it will launch this autumn.
The ad watchdog has banned a Jaguar Land Rover ad starring the actor Tom Hiddleston, who played Loki in the 'Thor' films, for encouraging drivers to behave irresponsibility.
O2 has launched the latest spot in its "be more dog" campaign, featuring the cat living like a hip hop star.
McCain Foods has launched a review of its £20 million UK creative advertising account, putting incumbent BMB at risk.
Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its estimated £10 million advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother.
Wonga's new chairman Andy Haste has vowed to scrap the elderly puppet characters the pay-day lender uses in its advertising.
TTI, British-based owner of the Vax range of floor care products, has appointed New York's Johannes Leonardo as its lead creative shop.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)