Creative agency news & analysis
31 October 2014: The Corner lands Historic Royal Palaces.
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
Mattessons Fridge Raiders, the Kerry Foods snack brand, has launched a campaign with the YouTube gamer Ali A
Quit, the anti-smoking charity, shows people how much longer they would live if they gave up the habit in a campaign to coincide with the end of British Summer Time.
Greenpeace has appointed Lucky Generals for a global campaign.
Omnicom's PHD has won the coveted Media Grand Prix 2014 after claiming no fewer than seven gold awards at the Media Week Awards last night.
24 October 2014: The Corner wins Omega Pharma, while 18 Feet & Rising adds House of Fraser and Nando's grocery to its billings.
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
The biggest risk to the UK ad industry is British brands failing to show an understanding of the austerity and hardship people are facing, according to former London 2012 marketing chief Greg Nugent.
17 October 2014: Adam & Eve/DDB climbs up to number two after landing McCain Foods.
Sarah Silverman, the comedian, inadvertently sparked controversy last week by starring in a video promoting The Equal Payback Project.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Addison Lee positions itself as the business-class taxi service in a new campaign designed to separate the company from rivals, including Uber.
Lenovo, the Chinese tech giant, has launched a global ad campaign starring its product engineer Ashton Kutcher.
Kevin Chesters, the executive planning director at Mcgarrybowen, explains the fine balance between clients who pay the bills and those that allow agencies to do creatively interesting work.
Subway has launched the latest spot in its ongoing "my sub, my way" campaign, featuring the flamenco dancer Gareth Twinkleman.
Boots UK, the health and beauty retailer, has replaced stores in rural towns and villages with giant luxury products in its latest TV ad.
The Hospital Club last night announced the winners of its hClub100 awards, with agencies Blue Rubicon, Grey London, We Are Social and The Sunshine Company featuring in the advertising, marketing and PR category.
10 October 2014: No changes in the creative league this week.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)