Creative agency news & analysis
Sven-Göran Eriksson, the former England football team manager, features in BetVictor's newest TV ad.
28 November 2014: No changes this week in the creative league.
7Up Free, the sugar free lemon and lime fizzy drink owned by PepsiCo, is launching a global campaign featuring people with quirky interests, like urban knitting.
King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
GLH, the hotel company that owns the Thistle brand, among others, has appointed Mr President as the lead strategic and creative agency for two new brands.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has won the Open University's £10 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Droga5 has promoted Sarah Thompson, its New York chief executive, and Jonny Bauer, the New York chief strategy officer, to global roles.
21 November 2014: WCRS wins King, Adam & Eve/DDB lands Maille and The Corner captures The Senet Group.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London has promoted Caroline Pay to deputy executive creative director as part of a management reshuffle.
Ed Sheeran, the singer songwriter, follows Michael Bublé and The Gorillaz in getting his own O2 "walk" ad to promote his Wembley Stadium shows.
Droga5 has won the luxury online retailer Farfetch's global advertising account.
The Post Office launches its first Christmas campaign on TV in five years tonight, with a 60-second spot featuring the actor Robert Webb and the singer Pixie Lott.
The Advertising Standards Authority has received 240 complaints about the Sainsbury's Christmas ad in the first two days since its launch.
Ant and Dec, the television presenters, star in Morrisons' musical Christmas campaign.
Sainsbury's "Christmas is for sharing" ad managed less than a third of the online views achieved by John Lewis ad in its first 24 hours.
14 November 2014: Joint wins Amazon and UKTV, sharing the accounts with Lucky Generals and Wieden & Kennedy respectively. All three join the table this week.
Public Health England is inviting agencies to pitch for the launch of the Living Well brand and to manage its flagship Smokefree brand.
Premier Foods will run a 30-year old Oxo ad on Christmas day as a tribute to the actress Lynda Bellingham, who died earlier this year.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London has lured the Brazilian executive creative directors behind Dove's "real beauty sketches" to join as creative directors.
Peta has praised John Lewis for its compassionate marketing, in recognition for its Christmas 2014 campaign featuring computer-generated penguins.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)