Droga5 Europe wins global Heineken brief
Droga5 Europe has won Heineken's global Strongbow apple ciders business - the London-based agency's first major account since it was launched in June.
Strongbow: Droga5 picks up global brief
Droga5 won the brief after a shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The shop will begin work on the account immediately and will be responsible for introducing and developing Strongbow apple ciders in a number of global markets excluding the UK.
It is understood that this is the first time Heineken has appointed a single agency to handles all of its Strongbow apple cider advertising outside of the UK. St Luke’s runs the UK domestic account.
Kevin Dundas, the chief executive of Droga5 Europe, said: "It’s a global brief, and that’s exactly the kind of thing we were hoping to get from the start."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England