Embrace appoints new creative director as Turner takes on strategy role
Embrace, the integrated communications agency, has appointed Andrew Paterson as creative director following the promotion of Paul Turner to the new role of creative strategy and planning director.
Andy Paterson: joins Embrace as its new creative director
The agency, which was formed through the merger of brand communications agency Dogstar, digital marketers Abstracts and online PR and social media agency All-Leo earlier this year, said the appointment was indicative of its ongoing growth ambitions.
Prior to joining Embrace, Paterson spent seven years at Coley Porter Bell and five years at Lambie-Nairn, and worked on projects for a diverse range of clients, including the BBC, O2, Gielgud Academy, Unilever, The Arts Club, and Royal Mail.
Embrace managing director Simon Davies said: "We are delighted to welcome Andrew to Embrace. He has a wealth of experience in brand identity and brand building across all media. He is passionate about holistic brands that can engage their audiences with scalable ideas unrestricted by the boundaries of discipline or media."
Paterson's appointment takes Embrace's workforce to 34, up from 24 when the three agencies merged, and will free former creative director Turner up to focus on "infusing strategic creative thinking and planning across all that Embrace does".
Turner said that his new role would enable the agency, which focus on the healthcare, financial, music and arts, and public sector, to "up its game" when it came to unearthing insights and turning those into creative propositions to help its clients get closer to and communicate more effectively with their customers.
He added that the prerequisite for his move was the recruitment of "a senior and experienced creative director", adding that Paterson was a "heavyweight appointment" with a "rich background and extensive brand communications experience".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London