Zurich shows insurance is all about love
Zurich Insurance Company has launched an ad campaign prompting people to think about how it can protect the things they "truly love".
The two TV ads offer a light-hearted take on why you should protect things you care about. The ads first show what it looks like when there is "no love", followed by "some love" and then end with "true love".
In "bicycle", a young man leaves his treasured bike outside a coffee shop, while in "warmth" a couple walk together through the cold. Both ads end with the line, "Zurich Insurance. For Those Who Truly Love."
Zurich gave McCann WorldgroupEurope a brief to create a "unified global communication platform" that demonstrated why people chose to insure things.
At McCann, the global creative director is Miguel Bemfica, the executive creative directors are Lee Tan and RachidAhouiyek and the creatives were Cristina Caballeros and Pedro Piqueras. Augustin Alberti directed the TV ad through Stink London.
Isabelle Welton, the chief marketing officer of Zurich, said: "In order to stand out in the category, we wanted to create an emotional bond between the brand and our customers, and this new communication platform will help us to achieve that."
Media planning and buying is by McCann’s sister media arm, IPG Mediabrands. Parent group Interpublic won the integrated Zurich business in May.
The campaign launched yesterday in Switzerland and will roll out in other countries in the coming months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire