OgilvyOne hires creatives to head BA business
OgilvyOne has hired two senior creative directors to work on its British Airways account as the agency defends its relationship with the airline.
Ogilvy hires: Cascarina (left) and Goldring
Aaron Goldring joins as the worldwide creative director from DDB New Zealand, where he was the digital creative director and worked on accounts including Cadbury, McDonald’s and Volkswagen.
OgilvyOne has also hired Jason Cascarina as a UK creative director. Cascarina, who was previously at Weapon7, will work alongside Andy Davis, another UK creative director.
Goldring and Cascarina join the senior creative team on BA and will report to
In August, Campaign revealed that BA was reviewing its global creative requirements, putting incumbent agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and OgilvyOne on alert.
De la Fosse told Campaign that the appointments were unrelated to the impending pitch. "We had been looking for these guys for a year. People like them are really hard to find and contracts had been agreed long before the pitch was announced," she said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London