Enter loses £18m Harveys ad account
Harveys, the furniture store, has shifted its £18 million advertising account out of Enter and into Uber.
Harvey's: Enter loses account
Enter, formerly known as HMDG, had worked on the brief for more than two years. The retailer had previously worked with the production company Velvet for its sponsorship of ‘Coronation Street’.
The Sheffield-based Uber has been briefed with shifting from solely price-led promotions to a campaign that shows the decision making process that shoppers make when buying furniture.
Greg Grimmer, one of the founding partners, left at the same time, while Al Moseley left in 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London