David Patton voted president of EACA
David Patton, the president and chief executive of Grey Group EMEA, has been elected president of the European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA).
David Patton: voted president of the European Association of Communications Agencies
He succeeds Moray MacLennan, the worldwide chief executive of M&C Saatchi. His election was unanimous and his presidency will last for the next two years.
Patton said that he would use his EACA presidency to focus on three key priorities: supporting young people in the industry; helping the industry learn from the experiences of the recession, and addressing the issue of client/agency relationships.
Dominic Lyle, the association’s director general, said: "David’s broad experience, not just at Grey, but in his previous career, will be a huge asset for EACA as we continue to expand our offering to our members."
Before joining Grey, Patton was Sony Europe’s senior vice-president for marketing communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London
- Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket