The View From The Shard looks for creative shop
The View From The Shard is looking for a creative agency to help promote the attraction in 2014.
The Shard: (photo credit: The View from The Shard)
The viewing platform is handling the pitch process itself. It recently sent RFIs to agencies, but is only looking to hear from shops that have experience with other visitor attractions.
M&C Saatchi did the creative work surrounding the launch of the Shard this year, while, in 2012, Carat was handed the media planning and buying contract after a competitive pitch against four undisclosed agencies.
A spokeswoman for The View From The Shard, said: "We are looking forward to 2014 and potentially new creative routes for the brand. However, we are not in a position to discuss any plans at this point."
The View From the Shard is situated on floors 68, 69 and 72 of The Shard, the highest building in Western Europe, and claims to be twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford