Saatchi & Saatchi hires Allan Stevenson
Saatchi & Saatchi London has bolstered its creative department with the appointment of Allan Stevenson, a former art director from the Chicago agency The Escape Pod.
Allan Stevenson: joins Saatchi & Saatchi
Stevenson joined Saatchi & Saatchi this week, having relocated from the US earlier this year. He will report to the creative partners, Kate Stanners and Paul Silburn, and work on brands including EE, HSBC, Kerry Foods and Visa Europe.
At The Escape Pod, Stevenson worked on brands including Whole Foods Market, Wheat Thins, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Toys R Us.
Silburn said: "We’ve been keeping an eye on him for a while and as soon as he said he was interested in coming back to the UK we knew we wanted to get him into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London