Parker joins M&C in head of art role
M&C Saatchi has hired Grant Parker, a global creative director at Ogilvy Paris, as its head of art.
Parker: has worked at Ogilvy Paris and DDB London
His new role will cover all of M&C Saatchi’s clients, including Virgin Holidays and NatWest, and he will work with Mark Goodwin, a creative director, and Simon Dicketts, the worldwide creative director.
Parker, who joins M&C Saatchi in December, will report to Elspeth Lynn, the executive creative director of M&C Saatchi Group UK.
At Ogilvy Paris, Parker was the global creative director on the Louis Vuitton account. Before moving to France, he was the creative director and head of art at DDB London, working on brands including Harvey Nichols.
Lynn said: "Understanding digital and social is now expected from creatives but we can’t forget how to express ideas and how to make them come alive. We were looking for a person who knew how to do beautiful, brand-relevant visuals. M&C Saatchi has been reliant on its copy and I’m trying to make our work more visual. I felt that we were missing that craft skills magic and someone who could mentor the teams."
M&C Saatchi has not had a head of art since Tiger Savage’s departure in 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire