De Beers searches for digital agency
De Beers' diamond brand, Forevermark, is pitching for a lead digital agency.
De Beers: hunts for digital agency
Four unnamed agencies are pitching for the brief, which is being run by Forevermark directly. There is no incumbent on the account, although Forevermark does work with numerous agencies on a project basis, including Naked Communications.
According to a spokesman for Forevermark, the winning agency’s first task will be to redesign the brand’s website. After that, it will work closely with Forevermark’s marketing team to deliver the company’s "digital vision across key markets".
Forevermark’s key markets are China, Honk Kong, India, Japan and the US. It is the retail diamond arm of De Beers, which has companies operating in every part of the diamond industry.
In 1947, the US agency NW Ayer & Son (now NW Ayer & Partners) created the "a diamond is forever" slogan for De Beers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire