De Beers searches for digital agency
De Beers' diamond brand, Forevermark, is pitching for a lead digital agency.
De Beers: hunts for digital agency
Four unnamed agencies are pitching for the brief, which is being run by Forevermark directly. There is no incumbent on the account, although Forevermark does work with numerous agencies on a project basis, including Naked Communications.
According to a spokesman for Forevermark, the winning agency’s first task will be to redesign the brand’s website. After that, it will work closely with Forevermark’s marketing team to deliver the company’s "digital vision across key markets".
Forevermark’s key markets are China, Honk Kong, India, Japan and the US. It is the retail diamond arm of De Beers, which has companies operating in every part of the diamond industry.
In 1947, the US agency NW Ayer & Son (now NW Ayer & Partners) created the "a diamond is forever" slogan for De Beers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London