Hugh Baillie quits Hello People for Grand Union
Hugh Baillie, the former Ogilvy & Mather chief executive and a founder of Hello People, has been hired as the chief executive of Grand Union and the UK arm of its parent company FullSIX.
Hugh Baillie: becomes chief executive of Grand Union and FullSIX in the UK
Baillie quit Hello People, of which he was a shareholder, at the end of 2013.
He said that the company – which he co-founded less than a year ago with the former O&M planning director Rachel Hatton and the DHM founder Dave Dye – remained a going concern, but he had left as it had failed to deliver on expected new business opportunities.
In his new role, he will be responsible for running the business, following a handover by its founders Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls. He has also taken equity in the firm.
Grand Union was acquired by FullSIX, am independent marketing communications consultancy, in 2010.
Bailie said: "Across Europe, FullSIX is already central to its clients’ business growth in the digital age. They lead the way in making agencies truly relevant to clients again. I am thrilled to be joining a strong UK base backed by a group with huge ambition and potential to lead change in our industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London