DLKW Lowe hires David O'Hanlon to lead Persil planning
DLKW Lowe has hired David O'Hanlon as a global planning director on Unilever's Persil brand.
Mike Teasdale: Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever
O'Hanlon joins from the data consultancy Beyond Analysis. He is a former member of the leadership team at HHCL and has worked at McCann Erickson on the Mastercard Europe account.
Mike Teasdale, Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever, said: "Dave’s background speaks for itself. He has a grown-up business brain and is a wizard with numbers, but he also has great curiosity and a voracious capacity for learning new things.
"His eclecticism and seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge about a vast range of stuff makes him a very interesting person to work with, which I look forward to see reflected in our global Persil work."
Lowe & Partners won the account for the Persil brand in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire