DLKW Lowe hires David O'Hanlon to lead Persil planning
DLKW Lowe has hired David O'Hanlon as a global planning director on Unilever's Persil brand.
Mike Teasdale: Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever
O'Hanlon joins from the data consultancy Beyond Analysis. He is a former member of the leadership team at HHCL and has worked at McCann Erickson on the Mastercard Europe account.
Mike Teasdale, Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever, said: "Dave’s background speaks for itself. He has a grown-up business brain and is a wizard with numbers, but he also has great curiosity and a voracious capacity for learning new things.
"His eclecticism and seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge about a vast range of stuff makes him a very interesting person to work with, which I look forward to see reflected in our global Persil work."
Lowe & Partners won the account for the Persil brand in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)