BMW motorcycles reviews European creative
BMW Motorrad, the car manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its European creative account.
BMW: 2009 'tabletrick' campaign
The pitch, which is still in its early stages, is being run by the Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The brief is for an agency to create campaigns for BMW Motorrad’s international marketing team.
Munich-based Serviceplan is the incumbent on the account. BMW Motorrad’s headquarters are also in Munich.
In 2009, Serviceplan created an online campaign to launch Motorrad’s S1000 RR superbike, called "tabletrick". The Bronze Lion-winning spot showed a motorbike being used to whip a tablecloth off a table while keeping the crockery in tact.
180 Amsterdam was previously BMW Motorrad’s retained agency on campaigns across the Benelux region, and McCann London held the UK account. Motorrad US uses an agency called S3.
BMW UK, a separate entity to Motorrad, is also reviewing its integrated creative account and its incumbents, WCRS and Dare, are on alert.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london