Hatton moves to Dare as strategy partner
Rachel Hatton, a founding partner of Hello People and a former group planning director at Ogilvy Group, has joined Dare as the strategy partner.
Hatton: moves to Dare
In her new role, Hatton will lead planning on a number of key accounts and report to John Owen, the chief strategy officer. She will work alongside Katy Woodrow Hill, the head of planning, and Mark Bell, the head of experience planning.
Hatton joined Ogilvy in 2009. She launched Hello People with Dave Dye and Hugh Baillie in April 2013. Baillie quit the agency at the end of last year.
She has also worked at the BBC and as the head of planning at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Owen said Hatton was "just a star" and that she would be "an inspiration" to Dare and its clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London