Hatton moves to Dare as strategy partner
Rachel Hatton, a founding partner of Hello People and a former group planning director at Ogilvy Group, has joined Dare as the strategy partner.
Hatton: moves to Dare
In her new role, Hatton will lead planning on a number of key accounts and report to John Owen, the chief strategy officer. She will work alongside Katy Woodrow Hill, the head of planning, and Mark Bell, the head of experience planning.
Hatton joined Ogilvy in 2009. She launched Hello People with Dave Dye and Hugh Baillie in April 2013. Baillie quit the agency at the end of last year.
She has also worked at the BBC and as the head of planning at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Owen said Hatton was "just a star" and that she would be "an inspiration" to Dare and its clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London