Hatton moves to Dare as strategy partner
Rachel Hatton, a founding partner of Hello People and a former group planning director at Ogilvy Group, has joined Dare as the strategy partner.
Hatton: moves to Dare
In her new role, Hatton will lead planning on a number of key accounts and report to John Owen, the chief strategy officer. She will work alongside Katy Woodrow Hill, the head of planning, and Mark Bell, the head of experience planning.
Hatton joined Ogilvy in 2009. She launched Hello People with Dave Dye and Hugh Baillie in April 2013. Baillie quit the agency at the end of last year.
She has also worked at the BBC and as the head of planning at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Owen said Hatton was "just a star" and that she would be "an inspiration" to Dare and its clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)