Hatton moves to Dare as strategy partner
Rachel Hatton, a founding partner of Hello People and a former group planning director at Ogilvy Group, has joined Dare as the strategy partner.
Hatton: moves to Dare
In her new role, Hatton will lead planning on a number of key accounts and report to John Owen, the chief strategy officer. She will work alongside Katy Woodrow Hill, the head of planning, and Mark Bell, the head of experience planning.
Hatton joined Ogilvy in 2009. She launched Hello People with Dave Dye and Hugh Baillie in April 2013. Baillie quit the agency at the end of last year.
She has also worked at the BBC and as the head of planning at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Owen said Hatton was "just a star" and that she would be "an inspiration" to Dare and its clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)