Tom Johnstone to join 72andSunny
Tom Johnstone, a former head of planning at DLKW, is joining 72andSunny's Los Angeles office as group strategy officer.
Tom Johnstone: joins 72andSunny in Los Angeles (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Johnstone joins the agency from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO where he worked on brands including Guinness, Motorola and Footlocker. He started his career at AMV before moving to DLKW, now DLKW Lowe, and then The Brooklyn Brothers.
He returned to AMV in 2012 as a global planning director to work on its BlackBerry account.
Johnstone said: "I’ve always admired 72andSunny for its focus on creativity and cultural relevance, so the chance to be part of such an inspiring place at such an interesting time, makes me excited about what is possible."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London