Tom Johnstone to join 72andSunny
Tom Johnstone, a former head of planning at DLKW, is joining 72andSunny's Los Angeles office as group strategy officer.
Tom Johnstone: joins 72andSunny in Los Angeles (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Johnstone joins the agency from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO where he worked on brands including Guinness, Motorola and Footlocker. He started his career at AMV before moving to DLKW, now DLKW Lowe, and then The Brooklyn Brothers.
He returned to AMV in 2012 as a global planning director to work on its BlackBerry account.
Johnstone said: "I’ve always admired 72andSunny for its focus on creativity and cultural relevance, so the chance to be part of such an inspiring place at such an interesting time, makes me excited about what is possible."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire