OgilvyOne gives EAME roles to London ECDs
OgilvyOne Worldwide has promoted Emma de la Fosse and Charlie Wilson, the executive creative directors of its UK agency, to joint chief creative officers of Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
OgilvyOne: de la Fosse (l) and Wilson
The pair will continue to have overall responsibility for the UK, but will also oversee the creative work of 20 offices in 16 countries.
They replace Michael Kutschinski, who was promoted to global chief creative officer in January.
De la Fosse and Wilson will remain in London and report to Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne EAME, and Sam Williams-Thomas, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London.
King said: "Emma and Charlie’s reputation speaks for itself. They are a natural choice to spearhead our growth in the region."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)