OgilvyOne gives EAME roles to London ECDs
OgilvyOne Worldwide has promoted Emma de la Fosse and Charlie Wilson, the executive creative directors of its UK agency, to joint chief creative officers of Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
OgilvyOne: de la Fosse (l) and Wilson
The pair will continue to have overall responsibility for the UK, but will also oversee the creative work of 20 offices in 16 countries.
They replace Michael Kutschinski, who was promoted to global chief creative officer in January.
De la Fosse and Wilson will remain in London and report to Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne EAME, and Sam Williams-Thomas, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London.
King said: "Emma and Charlie’s reputation speaks for itself. They are a natural choice to spearhead our growth in the region."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London