OgilvyOne gives EAME roles to London ECDs
OgilvyOne Worldwide has promoted Emma de la Fosse and Charlie Wilson, the executive creative directors of its UK agency, to joint chief creative officers of Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
OgilvyOne: de la Fosse (l) and Wilson
The pair will continue to have overall responsibility for the UK, but will also oversee the creative work of 20 offices in 16 countries.
They replace Michael Kutschinski, who was promoted to global chief creative officer in January.
De la Fosse and Wilson will remain in London and report to Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne EAME, and Sam Williams-Thomas, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London.
King said: "Emma and Charlie’s reputation speaks for itself. They are a natural choice to spearhead our growth in the region."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)