Mcgarrybowen wins HouseTrip business
Mcgarrybowen has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the holiday rental website HouseTrip.
HouseTrip: first ad shop hire
The agency defeated BMB and The Brooklyn Brothers in a final three-way shoot-out led by Zaid Al-Qassab, the chief marketing officer of HouseTrip, working with Oystercatchers.
Mcgarrybowen becomes the company’s first advertising agency and will handle strategy and creative in its four key markets of the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
The agency has been briefed to help HouseTrip transform the way people rent holiday accommodation, as well as help design the company’s brand and establish its positioning. Al-Qassab said: "HouseTrip offers an incredible opportunity because the company is operating in a market where there still isn’t a hugely branded proposition.
"I’m delighted that, in Mcgarrybowen, we have found a fantastic partner that has the strategic and creative flair to land our brand at this crucial juncture."
Following the completion of the advertising review, Al-Qasaab has now embarked on a pan-European pitch for a PR agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London