Wieden & Kennedy promotes Helen Foulder to deputy MD
Wieden & Kennedy London has promoted Helen Foulder, its head of account handling, to the role of deputy managing director, after staff figures rose 34 per cent in 2013.
Wieden & Kennedy: newly promoted Andrew Kay and Helen Foulder
Foulder will report to managing director Neil Christie and will take on some of Christie’s responsibilities, as well as ensuring the agency's creative work is up to scratch.
The last person to hold the deputy managing director role at Wieden & Kennedy London was Camilla Harrisson, who left in 2004 and is now the chief executive officer at M&C Saatchi.
Foulder has been at the agency for six years and previously looked after the Three and Lurpak accounts.
Andrew Kay, the group account director on Mondelez and Coca-Cola, has been promoted to take over from Foulder as head of account handling. Kay has also been with Wieden & Kennedy for six years and, in addition to running the account handling department, will continue to lead the Fuze tea, Stride and Halls accounts.
The promotions come after staff numbers at the agency rose 34 per cent between 2013 and 2014, to 190.
Christie said: "I'm delighted two of our best and most loyal people are stepping up to take on new responsibilities. These promotions are richly deserved and will help us to continue to try to do our best for our clients and our people."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London