Social photos of the week: Hot admen, James and Joey
A round-up of the best photos from across adland's social web this week.
"WTF?" was the response from Damon Collins, a founder of Joint, when he noticed his photo had been Tweeted by @hotadmen, which rates "handsome gentlemen" in advertising, with the hashtags #sexyboss and #iwould. Of course, that didn't stop Collins from retweeting it...
When you're the head of an ad agency, you have to remain hip. James Murphy (left) demonstrates this by hanging out with his tanned mate Joey Essex (of The Only Way Is... fame) at Advertising Week Europe.
Walker Media's chief executive, Simon Davis (@stfdavis), had his say on the former US president George W Bush's paintings of world leaders, noting that Vladimir Putin's picture looked "like Niki Lauda" (the Austrian ex-Formula One driver).
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)