Social photos of the week: Hot admen, James and Joey
A round-up of the best photos from across adland's social web this week.
"WTF?" was the response from Damon Collins, a founder of Joint, when he noticed his photo had been Tweeted by @hotadmen, which rates "handsome gentlemen" in advertising, with the hashtags #sexyboss and #iwould. Of course, that didn't stop Collins from retweeting it...
When you're the head of an ad agency, you have to remain hip. James Murphy (left) demonstrates this by hanging out with his tanned mate Joey Essex (of The Only Way Is... fame) at Advertising Week Europe.
Walker Media's chief executive, Simon Davis (@stfdavis), had his say on the former US president George W Bush's paintings of world leaders, noting that Vladimir Putin's picture looked "like Niki Lauda" (the Austrian ex-Formula One driver).
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)