Air New Zealand calls ad review
Air New Zealand has put its advertising account up for pitch.
Air New Zealand: calls a review of its advertising account
The airline most recently worked with Joint, which created a St Valentine’s Day-themed campaign last February. Joint is not re-pitching for the business.
Joint won the account in October 2012 in a pitch handled by AAR. Air New Zealand worked with Albion prior to Joint’s appointment.
Joint’s decision not to re-pitch it leaves it free to contest the global Virgin Atlantic account, which is currently up for review. The Joint co-founder Richard Exon worked on the business during his time as the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is the incumbent.
Air New Zealand’s media account, handled by Vizeum, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London