Air New Zealand calls ad review
Air New Zealand has put its advertising account up for pitch.
Air New Zealand: calls a review of its advertising account
The airline most recently worked with Joint, which created a St Valentine’s Day-themed campaign last February. Joint is not re-pitching for the business.
Joint won the account in October 2012 in a pitch handled by AAR. Air New Zealand worked with Albion prior to Joint’s appointment.
Joint’s decision not to re-pitch it leaves it free to contest the global Virgin Atlantic account, which is currently up for review. The Joint co-founder Richard Exon worked on the business during his time as the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is the incumbent.
Air New Zealand’s media account, handled by Vizeum, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)