Air New Zealand calls ad review
Air New Zealand has put its advertising account up for pitch.
Air New Zealand: calls a review of its advertising account
The airline most recently worked with Joint, which created a St Valentine’s Day-themed campaign last February. Joint is not re-pitching for the business.
Joint won the account in October 2012 in a pitch handled by AAR. Air New Zealand worked with Albion prior to Joint’s appointment.
Joint’s decision not to re-pitch it leaves it free to contest the global Virgin Atlantic account, which is currently up for review. The Joint co-founder Richard Exon worked on the business during his time as the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is the incumbent.
Air New Zealand’s media account, handled by Vizeum, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)