Air New Zealand calls ad review
Air New Zealand has put its advertising account up for pitch.
Air New Zealand: calls a review of its advertising account
The airline most recently worked with Joint, which created a St Valentine’s Day-themed campaign last February. Joint is not re-pitching for the business.
Joint won the account in October 2012 in a pitch handled by AAR. Air New Zealand worked with Albion prior to Joint’s appointment.
Joint’s decision not to re-pitch it leaves it free to contest the global Virgin Atlantic account, which is currently up for review. The Joint co-founder Richard Exon worked on the business during his time as the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is the incumbent.
Air New Zealand’s media account, handled by Vizeum, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)