Air New Zealand calls ad review
Air New Zealand has put its advertising account up for pitch.
Air New Zealand: calls a review of its advertising account
The airline most recently worked with Joint, which created a St Valentine’s Day-themed campaign last February. Joint is not re-pitching for the business.
Joint won the account in October 2012 in a pitch handled by AAR. Air New Zealand worked with Albion prior to Joint’s appointment.
Joint’s decision not to re-pitch it leaves it free to contest the global Virgin Atlantic account, which is currently up for review. The Joint co-founder Richard Exon worked on the business during his time as the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is the incumbent.
Air New Zealand’s media account, handled by Vizeum, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)