Ocado seeks agency for advertising brief
Ocado, the online supermarket, has shortlisted advertising agencies ahead of a pitch.
Ocado: Has shortlisted agencies ahead of a pitch
The hired agency will be briefed to produce work that explains Ocado’s role in the market following its deal with Morrisons and amid competition from Waitrose.com.
The retailer has worked with agencies including Ogilvy & Mather and Heresy on a project basis. Its most recent spot was created by Hatch and featured a camera panning across kitchen worktables.
Waitrose originally part-funded Ocado, which had an exclusive contract to supply the retailer’s products. Since the deal ended, Ocado has competed with Waitrose.com and now stocks goods from other supermarkets.
Ocado was founded in April 2000. Its chairman is Sir Stuart Rose, the former Marks & Spencer executive chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)