Ocado seeks agency for advertising brief
Ocado, the online supermarket, has shortlisted advertising agencies ahead of a pitch.
Ocado: Has shortlisted agencies ahead of a pitch
The hired agency will be briefed to produce work that explains Ocado’s role in the market following its deal with Morrisons and amid competition from Waitrose.com.
The retailer has worked with agencies including Ogilvy & Mather and Heresy on a project basis. Its most recent spot was created by Hatch and featured a camera panning across kitchen worktables.
Waitrose originally part-funded Ocado, which had an exclusive contract to supply the retailer’s products. Since the deal ended, Ocado has competed with Waitrose.com and now stocks goods from other supermarkets.
Ocado was founded in April 2000. Its chairman is Sir Stuart Rose, the former Marks & Spencer executive chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)