Adam & Eve/DDB wins Promo & Activation Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix as well as two Golds in the Promo & Activation ceremony last night, while OgilvyOne also won Gold for British Airways.
Harvey Nichols: 'sorry I spent it on myself' by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Grand Prix and two Gold Lions were awarded to Adam & Eve/DDB for its "sorry I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign for Harvey Nichols. Adam & Eve/DDB also picked up a Bronze Lion for "front row" for Google+.
OgilvyOne’s "magic of flying", which received the Direct Lions Grand Prix last night, took home one Gold and two Bronze Lions.
Publicis London also won two Silver Lions for "fuck the poor" for The Pilion Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)