Adam & Eve/DDB wins Promo & Activation Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix as well as two Golds in the Promo & Activation ceremony last night, while OgilvyOne also won Gold for British Airways.
Harvey Nichols: 'sorry I spent it on myself' by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Grand Prix and two Gold Lions were awarded to Adam & Eve/DDB for its "sorry I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign for Harvey Nichols. Adam & Eve/DDB also picked up a Bronze Lion for "front row" for Google+.
OgilvyOne’s "magic of flying", which received the Direct Lions Grand Prix last night, took home one Gold and two Bronze Lions.
Publicis London also won two Silver Lions for "fuck the poor" for The Pilion Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...