FCB Inferno wins BMW UK account
FCB Inferno has won BMW's UK creative account, ending WCRS's 35-year relationship with the car marque.
BMW: 'become electric' campaign
The agency beat BMB, SapientNitro and Soul, in addition to the incumbent Engine Group, to win BMW’s integrated marketing services account.
The result also affects Dare, which has worked alongside WCRS on BMW’s UK account, focusing on digital campaigns, since 2008.
Although Engine's WCRS and Partners Andrews Aldridge will no longer work with the brand, the group's sponsorship agency Synergy will continue to work on sponsorship activation as that business was not included in the pitch.
BMW has worked with WCRS in the UK since the agency was founded in 1979.
A spokesman for BMW had not returned requests for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)