FCB Inferno wins BMW UK account
FCB Inferno has won BMW's UK creative account, ending WCRS's 35-year relationship with the car marque.
BMW: 'become electric' campaign
The agency beat BMB, SapientNitro and Soul, in addition to the incumbent Engine Group, to win BMW’s integrated marketing services account.
The result also affects Dare, which has worked alongside WCRS on BMW’s UK account, focusing on digital campaigns, since 2008.
Although Engine's WCRS and Partners Andrews Aldridge will no longer work with the brand, the group's sponsorship agency Synergy will continue to work on sponsorship activation as that business was not included in the pitch.
BMW has worked with WCRS in the UK since the agency was founded in 1979.
A spokesman for BMW had not returned requests for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)