FCB Inferno wins BMW UK account
FCB Inferno has won BMW's UK creative account, ending WCRS's 35-year relationship with the car marque.
BMW: 'become electric' campaign
The agency beat BMB, SapientNitro and Soul, in addition to the incumbent Engine Group, to win BMW’s integrated marketing services account.
The result also affects Dare, which has worked alongside WCRS on BMW’s UK account, focusing on digital campaigns, since 2008.
Although Engine's WCRS and Partners Andrews Aldridge will no longer work with the brand, the group's sponsorship agency Synergy will continue to work on sponsorship activation as that business was not included in the pitch.
BMW has worked with WCRS in the UK since the agency was founded in 1979.
A spokesman for BMW had not returned requests for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)