DLKW Lowe picks up Calor Gas ad account
DLKW Lowe has picked up the £3.5 million advertising account for the bottled gas business Calor Gas following a competitive pitch.
Calor Gas: appoints DLKW Lowe to its advertising account
The agency will be responsible for creating TV, print, digital and DM for the brand.
Calor Gas most recently worked with Cogent Elliott, which was responsible for a TV ad that featured a computer-generated English village and had a voiceover by Stephen Fry. The spot ran in 2010 and was Calor Gas’ first TV ad campaign for a decade.
James Pool, the managing partner at DLKW Lowe, said: "Calor is a brilliant business, famous for their ubiquitous red and blue cylinders that we see all around us. But there’s so much more of the story to tell, and we look forward to sharing it with those customer groups who’ll enjoy it most."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London