Quiet Storm wins £10m Young's Seafood pitch
Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its estimated £10 million advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother.
Young's Seafood: 'smells so good!' by Mother
The Findus Group-owned fish brand appointed Quiet Storm after a competitive pitch that began in April and involved the incumbent agency, Mother. There was no intermediary on the pitch.
Quiet Storm will be responsible for all of Young’s above-the-line communications as the seafood brand seeks to run campaigns educating the public about consuming sustainably sourced fish.
Mother had been Young’s creative agency since 2009.
MediaCom, which has worked with Young’s since 2000, will continue to handle the brand’s media planning and buying.
Wayne Hudson, the managing director of Young’s Seafood Limited’s frozen business, said: "This marks the start of a new era for Young’s, a brand with a proud heritage and an exciting future in fish and seafood.
"There is significant opportunity to encourage people to cook more responsibly sourced fish, which is why we are planning a significant increase in expenditure on above-the-line creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)