Quiet Storm wins £10m Young's Seafood pitch
Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its estimated £10 million advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother.
Young's Seafood: 'smells so good!' by Mother
The Findus Group-owned fish brand appointed Quiet Storm after a competitive pitch that began in April and involved the incumbent agency, Mother. There was no intermediary on the pitch.
Quiet Storm will be responsible for all of Young’s above-the-line communications as the seafood brand seeks to run campaigns educating the public about consuming sustainably sourced fish.
Mother had been Young’s creative agency since 2009.
MediaCom, which has worked with Young’s since 2000, will continue to handle the brand’s media planning and buying.
Wayne Hudson, the managing director of Young’s Seafood Limited’s frozen business, said: "This marks the start of a new era for Young’s, a brand with a proud heritage and an exciting future in fish and seafood.
"There is significant opportunity to encourage people to cook more responsibly sourced fish, which is why we are planning a significant increase in expenditure on above-the-line creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)