Quiet Storm wins £10m Young's Seafood pitch
Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its estimated £10 million advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother.
Young's Seafood: 'smells so good!' by Mother
The Findus Group-owned fish brand appointed Quiet Storm after a competitive pitch that began in April and involved the incumbent agency, Mother. There was no intermediary on the pitch.
Quiet Storm will be responsible for all of Young’s above-the-line communications as the seafood brand seeks to run campaigns educating the public about consuming sustainably sourced fish.
Mother had been Young’s creative agency since 2009.
MediaCom, which has worked with Young’s since 2000, will continue to handle the brand’s media planning and buying.
Wayne Hudson, the managing director of Young’s Seafood Limited’s frozen business, said: "This marks the start of a new era for Young’s, a brand with a proud heritage and an exciting future in fish and seafood.
"There is significant opportunity to encourage people to cook more responsibly sourced fish, which is why we are planning a significant increase in expenditure on above-the-line creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)