Quiet Storm wins £10m Young's Seafood pitch
Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its estimated £10 million advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother.
Young's Seafood: 'smells so good!' by Mother
The Findus Group-owned fish brand appointed Quiet Storm after a competitive pitch that began in April and involved the incumbent agency, Mother. There was no intermediary on the pitch.
Quiet Storm will be responsible for all of Young’s above-the-line communications as the seafood brand seeks to run campaigns educating the public about consuming sustainably sourced fish.
Mother had been Young’s creative agency since 2009.
MediaCom, which has worked with Young’s since 2000, will continue to handle the brand’s media planning and buying.
Wayne Hudson, the managing director of Young’s Seafood Limited’s frozen business, said: "This marks the start of a new era for Young’s, a brand with a proud heritage and an exciting future in fish and seafood.
"There is significant opportunity to encourage people to cook more responsibly sourced fish, which is why we are planning a significant increase in expenditure on above-the-line creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London