Rapp awarded full-service business for Cigna
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Cigna: hires Raap to its creative, media and data accounts
The Omnicom-owned agency has been tasked to advise on the company’s CRM programme across its range of protection products.
Cigna already has a presence in the UK through its white-label affinity business and its Getmy.com consumer brand, but is looking to develop its range of direct-to-consumer protection products under the Cigna brand, in line with its global strategy.
Mathew Shepherd, the chief marketing officer of Cigna Insurance Services, said: "Rapp provides us with a unique combination of integrated media, data, technology and creative services and the strong experience in building direct services that Cigna needed."
Sam Nolan, the chief client officer at Rapp, said: "Rapp has a history of building and growing direct businesses. The Cigna opportunity perfectly aligned with what we do best by leveraging our full suite of integrated capabilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)