Kwik Fit confirms ad review
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
Kwik Fit: 'the love your car deserves' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign revealed yesterday that Adam & Eve/DDB had decided it would not seek to continue its relationship with Kwik Fit when its current contract expires in October.
Kwik Fit’s in-house marketing team will handle the review itself. Although a number of agencies are already in the running, Kwik Fit said in a statement that additional agencies should email their interest.
Antonia Noone, the head of marketing at Kwik Fit, said: "We have had a very good relationship with Adam & Eve/DDB and they have created some effective campaigns to support the brand. We are very grateful for their support over more than a decade.
"However, we feel that the time is right to review our approach to above-the-line activity and we accept that the Adam & Eve/DDB team do not wish to take part in that review."
Itochu, the Japanese conglomerate, bought Kwik Fit in 2011 for £637 million from PAI Partners, the French private equity company. The company’s management is currently overhauling Kwik Fit’s 600 sites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...