Kwik Fit confirms ad review
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
Kwik Fit: 'the love your car deserves' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign revealed yesterday that Adam & Eve/DDB had decided it would not seek to continue its relationship with Kwik Fit when its current contract expires in October.
Kwik Fit’s in-house marketing team will handle the review itself. Although a number of agencies are already in the running, Kwik Fit said in a statement that additional agencies should email their interest.
Antonia Noone, the head of marketing at Kwik Fit, said: "We have had a very good relationship with Adam & Eve/DDB and they have created some effective campaigns to support the brand. We are very grateful for their support over more than a decade.
"However, we feel that the time is right to review our approach to above-the-line activity and we accept that the Adam & Eve/DDB team do not wish to take part in that review."
Itochu, the Japanese conglomerate, bought Kwik Fit in 2011 for £637 million from PAI Partners, the French private equity company. The company’s management is currently overhauling Kwik Fit’s 600 sites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London