Former Davidson Pearce art director Terry Badham passes away
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
Badham worked at Young & Rubicam and finished his career at Davidson Pearce.
While at Y&R, he was responsible for working on Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut and Sandeman’s Port, both of which were credited by D&AD in 1966 and 1967 respectively.
Badham suffered a heart attack after struggling with Alzheimer’s for some years. He leaves behind a wife, Priscilla, and two daughters.
His funeral will take place at Mortlake Crematorium at 11.20am on 29 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)