Former Davidson Pearce art director Terry Badham passes away
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
Badham worked at Young & Rubicam and finished his career at Davidson Pearce.
While at Y&R, he was responsible for working on Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut and Sandeman’s Port, both of which were credited by D&AD in 1966 and 1967 respectively.
Badham suffered a heart attack after struggling with Alzheimer’s for some years. He leaves behind a wife, Priscilla, and two daughters.
His funeral will take place at Mortlake Crematorium at 11.20am on 29 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London