Former Davidson Pearce art director Terry Badham passes away
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
Badham worked at Young & Rubicam and finished his career at Davidson Pearce.
While at Y&R, he was responsible for working on Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut and Sandeman’s Port, both of which were credited by D&AD in 1966 and 1967 respectively.
Badham suffered a heart attack after struggling with Alzheimer’s for some years. He leaves behind a wife, Priscilla, and two daughters.
His funeral will take place at Mortlake Crematorium at 11.20am on 29 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)