Former Davidson Pearce art director Terry Badham passes away
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
Badham worked at Young & Rubicam and finished his career at Davidson Pearce.
While at Y&R, he was responsible for working on Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut and Sandeman’s Port, both of which were credited by D&AD in 1966 and 1967 respectively.
Badham suffered a heart attack after struggling with Alzheimer’s for some years. He leaves behind a wife, Priscilla, and two daughters.
His funeral will take place at Mortlake Crematorium at 11.20am on 29 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London