Former Davidson Pearce art director Terry Badham passes away
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
Badham worked at Young & Rubicam and finished his career at Davidson Pearce.
While at Y&R, he was responsible for working on Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut and Sandeman’s Port, both of which were credited by D&AD in 1966 and 1967 respectively.
Badham suffered a heart attack after struggling with Alzheimer’s for some years. He leaves behind a wife, Priscilla, and two daughters.
His funeral will take place at Mortlake Crematorium at 11.20am on 29 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire