JWT wins £70m corporate ad account for Tata
JWT has picked up the estimated £50 million to £70 million corporate advertising account for Tata, the Indian conglomerate.
Land Rover: Tata Motors brand
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch against agencies including TBWA, Y&R, McCann and BBDO held in Mumbai. The account will be led out of JWT London.
Tata has briefed the shop with creating a campaign that positions it as global, trustworthy and a good corporate citizen as it embarks on a global acquisition spree.
It will be the first brand campaign for the company and is due to break early next year.
Gustavo Martinez, the JWT global president, said: "This is one of the great corporate stories that deserves to be better known and understood across the globe.
"We look forward to harnessing JWT's expertise to make sure that global markets recognize the extremely successful values-driven organization that the Tata brand represents."
Tata owns the Land Rover and Tetley brands in the UK and their advertising accounts, held by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Creature respectively, are not affected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London