Credit marketing news & analysis
Future reports "good progress" with its transformation programme in its Interim Management Statement for the three months to June 2014, confirming the media group has secured more financial headroom following the £24 million sale of its sports and cr...
Wonga's new chairman Andy Haste has vowed to scrap the elderly puppet characters the pay-day lender uses in its advertising.
Visa Europe, which is an official sponsor of the 2014 World Cup, has released a TV campaign featuring champion sprinter Usain Bolt.
Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, has described the awarding of the $1 billion (£600 million) worldwide media account to his agency as a "life changing win" and "crucially important" to his network, in a missive to staff.
RateSetter, the peer-to-peer lending company, is seeking its first creative agency to develop a multimillion-pound campaign.
MasterCard has released a film of the Brazilian footballer Lucio talking about his experiences of the UEFA Champions League, ahead of tonight's games in the tournament.
Dentsu's Carat has taken the bulk of MasterCard's global media planning and buying account from incumbent UM, after a review.
Payday lenders should be banned from advertising during programmes aimed at children, a committee of MPs has said.
When many of our major sporting heroes adorn the tabloid pages for all the wrong reasons, adventure is providing fresh territory for brands looking for stories of inspiration and wonder.
MasterCard has launched a review of its estimated $200 million global media planning and buying account.
American Express has launched an above-the-line campaign to promote Small Business Saturday, an initiative that is designed to encourage people to shop in small and independent businesses
American Express is partnering with TripAdvisor to allow its card members to log into the travel review site to post verified card member reviews, see where other Amex customers are shopping and get special offers.
One Direction's fragrance launch, Pot Noodle's Facebook ban and Asda's advertising account are all among the most-popular content on Campaign this week.
Gocompare.com and Comparethemeerkat.com, the price and insurance comparison sites, are among the most-viewed content on Campaign this week.
The news of the death of John Harlow, the co-founder of Naked Communications, was the most-viewed story on Campaign this week, as the industry paid tribute to a 'brilliant misfit'.
Plymouth Council has banned Wonga.com and other payday loan companies from advertising on billboards and bus stops in its city centre, ahead of the Competition Commission outlining the scope of its investigation.
Andy Cairns, the former managing director of Inferno, has resurfaced at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the strategic business lead in charge of the Barclays account.
MasterCard will release a campaign during next week's UEFA Champions League quarter-finals highlighting its role sponsoring player mascots for the first time.
Wonga.com and other short-term loan companies are to face restrictions in how they can advertise, under plans announced by the Government today.
Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)