CRM and insight marketing
The Co-operative Bank has signalled a potential departure from its joint agency arrangements with former parent company Co-operative Group by calling a review of its CRM needs.
In an age when the consumer calls the shots, optimising the customer experience becomes the number-one challenge for brands and their agencies.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Rapp has hired Alexei Orlov, a former chairman of Wunderman Worldwide, as its chief executive, replacing Bob Horvath, who will continue in his role as chairman.
Rapp, the digital and direct agency has integrated all of its strategy and enablement specialists across its data, creativity and media practices and promoted two to executive planning director.
Land Rover UK has moved its retail marketing account to Lida, the M&C Saatchi digital and direct agency, following a competitive pitch.
Partners Andrews Aldridge has restructured its creative team with three new hires and two promotions, including the introduction of deputy creative directors.
We Are Social has hired WDMP's creative team, Tom Bellamy and Alena Miklasova, the duo responsible for the latest Monarch Airlines campaign featuring Oculus Rift technology.
Halifax has handed Proximity London its CRM business after a four-way pitch.
Regus, the serviced-offices company, has appointed OgilvyOne UK as its global customer engagement agency of record.
Creative agencies need to be more performance-oriented rather than focusing solely on difference, according to the BBH group chief executive, Gwyn Jones.
OgilvyOne has lost the News UK business to its sister WPP agency Wunderman.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is to launch a CRM division with the direct industry veterans Simon Hall and Warren Moore, after adding British Airways' customer engagement business to its advertising account.
British Airways has handed its entire advertising and customer loyalty account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Tesco has approached leading CRM agencies for input on its loyalty strategy at a time when the chief executive, Philip Clarke, is under pressure to rejuvenate the supermarket.
VCCP me, VCCP's direct marketing agency, has hired Rapp's Gavin Hilton as its planning partner following Chris Whitson's departure in October 2013.
OgilvyOne was told late yesterday (5 March) that it has lost British Airways' loyalty account, after six years running the famous Executive Club scheme.
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
Alex Miller, the founder and former chief executive of Jam, has teamed up with the agency's former chief strategy officer Jamie Kenny to launch a start-up called Byte London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London