CRM and insight marketing
Partners Andrews Aldridge has restructured its creative team with three new hires and two promotions, including the introduction of deputy creative directors.
We Are Social has hired WDMP's creative team, Tom Bellamy and Alena Miklasova, the duo responsible for the latest Monarch Airlines campaign featuring Oculus Rift technology.
Halifax has handed Proximity London its CRM business after a four-way pitch.
Regus, the serviced-offices company, has appointed OgilvyOne UK as its global customer engagement agency of record.
Creative agencies need to be more performance-oriented rather than focusing solely on difference, according to the BBH group chief executive, Gwyn Jones.
OgilvyOne has lost the News UK business to its sister WPP agency Wunderman.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is to launch a CRM division with the direct industry veterans Simon Hall and Warren Moore, after adding British Airways' customer engagement business to its advertising account.
British Airways has handed its entire advertising and customer loyalty account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Tesco has approached leading CRM agencies for input on its loyalty strategy at a time when the chief executive, Philip Clarke, is under pressure to rejuvenate the supermarket.
VCCP me, VCCP's direct marketing agency, has hired Rapp's Gavin Hilton as its planning partner following Chris Whitson's departure in October 2013.
OgilvyOne was told late yesterday (5 March) that it has lost British Airways' loyalty account, after six years running the famous Executive Club scheme.
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
Alex Miller, the founder and former chief executive of Jam, has teamed up with the agency's former chief strategy officer Jamie Kenny to launch a start-up called Byte London.
Proximity has won the CRM account for SSE, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, after a five-month pitch with a final stage against Partners Andrews Aldridge.
CMW, the MSQ Partners customer engagement agency, has changed its name to Stack after expanding the business in 2013.
Rapp, the Omnicom data and direct marketing agency, has boosted its strategy department with three new hires, including the former Lida data planner Tina Christison.
Iris has bought Datalytics, the Guildford-based data and CRM company, for around £3 million.
Thomas Cook is holding a CRM review as part of a wider overhaul of its marketing.
Coca-Cola has handed Wunderman a new CRM brief covering Northern Europe after a four-way pitch that kicked off in June.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire