Npower uses colour-coding to demystify energy bills
Npower has broken with the conventions typical of the utilities sector and de-cluttered its energy bills to make them less confusing to consumers.
The new-look bills, designed following extensive consultation with customers and staff, cater to both people who merely glance at their bill for key information – dubbed "skimmers" – as well as those who delve into more detail – called "checkers".
Colour coding is used to delineate the sections. The move comes as Npower prepares, from October, to slash the number of tariffs it offers from seven to four.
Client: Deb Roberts, marketing communications manager, Npower
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London