CMW rebrands to Stack
CMW, the MSQ Partners customer engagement agency, has changed its name to Stack after expanding the business in 2013.
Stack: customer engagement agency changes its name from CMW
CMW, which was established in 1995 and named after the initials of its founders (none of whom are still at the agency), used its sister brand design consultancy Holmes & Marchant to help with the rebrand.
The rebrand comes after CMW added activation and experiential services to its business in 2013 by hiring people from within MSQ. The new name is designed to reflect the fact that the agency operates across the whole range of marketing disciplines.
CMW’s existing areas of expertise were CRM and communications.
Liz Wilson, the chief executive of CMW, said: "[Stack] feels really close to some of the stuff that we’re doing at the moment. It really points to our approach, where you have to operate across the full marketing stack to be really effective."
CMW’s clients include Peugeot, Nestle, Premier Foods and Canon.
Wilson said: "For most marketers the idea of an audience living in one channel is long dead. People and therefore ideas need to cross channels and technologies constantly.
"Stack’s mix of skills and services makes us different from most of our competitive set – we’re one of very few agencies that can be an effective strategic partner for a client right across the customer journey, right along the marketing funnel and all the way from awareness to advocacy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London