Rapp appoints Alexei Orlov as global chief executive
Rapp has hired Alexei Orlov, a former chairman of Wunderman Worldwide, as its chief executive, replacing Bob Horvath, who will continue in his role as chairman.
Rapp hires Alexei Orlov as CEO
Orlov will run the Rapp network of agencies offering data, direct, loyalty marketing and media services to clients in 30 different countries. Rapp works with companies including Virgin Media, Best Buy, Air France and Disney.
He will report to Dale Adams, chairman and chief executive of Omnicom's DAS [diversified agency services] group of companies.
Most recently Orlov has been the chief marketing officer, Greater China & South East Asia, at Volkswagen since 2011.
Prior to VW Orlov was EMEA regional president of DraftFCB for ten months. He worked in various senior roles at WPP-owned Wunderman Worldwide from 2000 before becoming vice chairman in 2005. Orlov left Wunderman in 2008.
Adams said: "Alexei brings nearly three decades of experience as a global specialism in brand architecture, cross-cultural marketing deployment and operational change management.
"I am confident that his well-known passion for bringing together dynamic teams to support and make a difference for clients of all sizes, as well as his proven capabilities as a client- and agency-side leader, business strategist and branding expert, will add enormous value to Rapp and, most importantly, its worldwide portfolio of clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London