Intelligence & data
The latest Wave survey from UM suggests why brands are still struggling to make content viral.
The agency recently threw open its doors to leaders in tech and media as it begins to redefine its offer, Ed Owen reports.
The creative bar must be raised if mobile is to deliver a truly great campaign this December, Greg Grimmer argues.
Mark Connolly, chief revenue officer and VP international at AudienceScience, on gaining control of your digital adspend
Advertising spend in the UK grew at its fastest rate for three years in the second quarter of this year.
Facebook aims to dethrone Google with a new ad system and its own IQ research, Arif Durrani and Ed Owen report.
The celebration this week of ten years of the Internet Advertising Bureau's Engage conference serves as a reminder of just how fast the digital media landscape has developed.
Samsung hires BBH and W K Samsung Electronics has added Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Wieden Kennedy to its global advertising roster, while retaining its existing shops across the business. A E/DDB shines at Clio Awards UK agencies won five out o...
Digital advertising spend is up 16.6 per cent to £3.5 billion for the first half of 2014, with mobile video adspend tripling, according to the Internet Advertising Bureau UK Digital Adspend report.
New business leagues
28 November 2014: The7stars lands the combined James Villa Holidays and Hoseasons account, as well as the Gala Interactive business.
28 November 2014: No changes this week in the creative league.
The technology PR sector continues to grow as it adapts to changing requirements from clients. Lynsey Barber looks at the best performing tech agencies' fortunes last year.
As the market matures, clients are investing increasingly in digital PR, but demanding more for their money. Kate Magee looks at the fortunes of the best performing agencies last year.
Gratterpalm remains number one in the top 30 regional agencies 2013, ranked by Nielsen.
MediaCom holds on to the top spot in the top 50 media agencies, ranked by Nielsen.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)