Digital agency news & analysis
OgilvyOne was told late yesterday (5 March) that it has lost British Airways' loyalty account, after six years running the famous Executive Club scheme.
Guy Wieynk, the vice-president, international, at AKQA, has quit the digital agency after 16 years.
Kerry Roper will return to Dare as its head of design, after eight months at Leagas Delaney.
NSPCC, the children's charity, is contacting agencies as it seeks to build a digital roster.
Invesco Perpetual, the investment management company, is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising.
Holler, the digital agency, has hired Chomoi Picho-Owiny, a creative director at Possible, as creative director, overseeing output for the London office.
Dare has hired Vassilios Alexiou, the founder and executive creative director of the interactive design consultancy Less Rain, in the new role of director of experience design.
The Marketing Agencies Association has appointed Simon Hathaway, the president and global head of retail experience at Cheil, as its new chairman, replacing Ian Millner.
B&Q is on the hunt for a digital agency as part of the marketing overhaul that saw it replace Karmarama with WCRS on its advertising account.
Possible, the WPP digital digital agency, has appointed SapientNitro's Mikhail Goldgaber as its head of experience.
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
WorldPay, the payment processing company, has appointed DigitasLBi as its lead global strategic digital agency.
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Mark Hunter, the former Deutsch LA chief creative officer, has resurfaced at SapientNitro in a senior creative role.
Leaders in the advertising industry have suggested that focusing on the positive impact of advertising, investing in digital and supporting SMEs could help the UK economy to recover.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has appointed DigitasLBi to overhaul its consumer-facing digital properties for all of its car marques.
Rachel Hatton, a founding partner of Hello People and a former group planning director at Ogilvy Group, has joined Dare as the strategy partner.
Cadbury is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising in the UK.
EDC, the parent of Elvis and Dare, is backing the launch of a mobile agency from Charlie Makin, a founder of BLM, and the mobile consultant Rob Thurner.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO is considering the closure of its digital shop, Weapon7, after transferring key clients to other parts of the group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London