Digital agency news & analysis
Iris and Cheil picked up the big awards at the Marketing Agencies Association's Best Awards last night, taking home Agency of the Year and the Grand Prix respectively.
OgilvyOne was told late yesterday (5 March) that it has lost British Airways' loyalty account, after six years running the famous Executive Club scheme.
Guy Wieynk, the vice-president, international, at AKQA, has quit the digital agency after 16 years.
Kerry Roper will return to Dare as its head of design, after eight months at Leagas Delaney.
NSPCC, the children's charity, is contacting agencies as it seeks to build a digital roster.
Invesco Perpetual, the investment management company, is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising.
Holler, the digital agency, has hired Chomoi Picho-Owiny, a creative director at Possible, as creative director, overseeing output for the London office.
Dare has hired Vassilios Alexiou, the founder and executive creative director of the interactive design consultancy Less Rain, in the new role of director of experience design.
The Marketing Agencies Association has appointed Simon Hathaway, the president and global head of retail experience at Cheil, as its new chairman, replacing Ian Millner.
B&Q is on the hunt for a digital agency as part of the marketing overhaul that saw it replace Karmarama with WCRS on its advertising account.
Possible, the WPP digital digital agency, has appointed SapientNitro's Mikhail Goldgaber as its head of experience.
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
WorldPay, the payment processing company, has appointed DigitasLBi as its lead global strategic digital agency.
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Mark Hunter, the former Deutsch LA chief creative officer, has resurfaced at SapientNitro in a senior creative role.
Leaders in the advertising industry have suggested that focusing on the positive impact of advertising, investing in digital and supporting SMEs could help the UK economy to recover.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has appointed DigitasLBi to overhaul its consumer-facing digital properties for all of its car marques.
Rachel Hatton, a founding partner of Hello People and a former group planning director at Ogilvy Group, has joined Dare as the strategy partner.
Cadbury is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising in the UK.
EDC, the parent of Elvis and Dare, is backing the launch of a mobile agency from Charlie Makin, a founder of BLM, and the mobile consultant Rob Thurner.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1