Geometry Global UK appoints Adrian Nicholls as head of digital
Geometry Global UK, WPP's global shopper activation agency, has appointed Adrian Nicholls, a business lead at CMW, as its head of digital.
Adrian Nicholls: joins Geometry Global UK as head of digital
Nicholls will report directly to the UK chief executive, Sarah Todd. He will be responsible for the agency’s digital work and embedding this into the agency’s wider proposition.
Nicholls will undertake an internal education role, improving the way the agency uses digital techniques to target consumers across purchase decision journeys.
Nicholls was most recently a business lead at CMW and has also held senior positions at DraftFCB, GoodTechnology and Glue London.
Todd said: "With shopper behaviour evolving, it is crucial to be ahead of the game, with digital technology as a core focus. This is a focus Adrian will provide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)