Geometry Global UK appoints Adrian Nicholls as head of digital
Geometry Global UK, WPP's global shopper activation agency, has appointed Adrian Nicholls, a business lead at CMW, as its head of digital.
Adrian Nicholls: joins Geometry Global UK as head of digital
Nicholls will report directly to the UK chief executive, Sarah Todd. He will be responsible for the agency’s digital work and embedding this into the agency’s wider proposition.
Nicholls will undertake an internal education role, improving the way the agency uses digital techniques to target consumers across purchase decision journeys.
Nicholls was most recently a business lead at CMW and has also held senior positions at DraftFCB, GoodTechnology and Glue London.
Todd said: "With shopper behaviour evolving, it is crucial to be ahead of the game, with digital technology as a core focus. This is a focus Adrian will provide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London