Invesco Perpetual seeks digital shop
Invesco Perpetual, the investment management company, is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising.
Invesco Perpetual: seeks agency to handle its digital advertising
The fund, which has appointed Oystercatchers to run the pitch, has drawn up a shortlist of agencies that it would like to meet but, at the time of writing, had not yet held chemistry meetings.
This is the first time that Invesco has looked to appoint a digital agency and, as such, there is no incumbent on the account.
M&C Saatchi handles the fund’s advertising. Its current work is unaffected by the pitch. Before appointing M&C Saatchi, Invesco Perpetual worked with Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners (now DLKW Lowe). Before that its agency was the now-defunct Shop.
Invesco Perpetual appointed Ptarmigan, a specialist financial media agency, to its media planning and buying account in 2009. At the time the account was estimated to be worth £5 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)