DigitasLBi poaches JWT's David Carr to be strategy director
DigitasLBi has poached JWT's planning director David Carr to be its strategy director.
David Carr: joins DigitasLBi as strategy director
He will be based in DigitasLBi’s London office and will report to Ed Beard, the head of creative strategy.
At JWT, Carr led digital strategy for Johnson & Johnson in EMEA and the Nordics.
Last year, he was awarded a Gold APG Award for his work on the Benadryl Social Pollen Count app and was named the Google Planning Innovator of the Year 2013.
Prior to JWT, Carr worked at Chemistry, now Publicis Chemistry, for three years in roles including head of digital and digital strategy director. He previously worked at Publicis Dialog and for the British Army.
Fern Miller, the chief strategy and insight officer, international, at DigitasLBi, said: "David is a rare hybrid: a brand strategist with a user experience and design background who is capable of truly making brands live their promise through digital channels.
"His passion for creating useful and delightful work with the power to transform businesses makes him a great addition to our team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London